wanna be a vendor?
Abode flea 4 all
Hi! We hope you are looking forward to the market as much as we are! We have made some important improvements for the 2012 market season which will help us have a better market. Market hours will be from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Vendor spots will be juried based on pictures and descriptions of goods to be sold. We will use the pictures in our marketing efforts throughout the season and may request additional shots
Vendor spots are 10' x 12’ and the fee is $30 per market - if you sign up and pay for multiple spots you will only pay $25 per market!
ABODE will assign spaces based on sign-up time – that means you will have the same spot every time you market with us (unless you are late for set-up). There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. If there is someone you would like to be next to, please sign up at the same time.
- Vendor Fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable. We hold the market rain or shine.
- Substitutions are allowed if arranged two weeks in advance. If you are unable to attend a market date and have prepaid, you may have someone else occupy your space but they must complete an application and submit pictures two weeks in advance – they will be juried and may not automatically be accepted based on the appropriateness of their items
- Supplies: Vendors are responsible for bringing tables, chairs, shade canopy or umbrella, snacks drinks, all pricing supplies, paper, tape, change, etc. You are welcome to use our restroom.
- Set up: Front row spots set up 7 am to 7:45 am other spots 7:45 to 8:30 am. In order to let everyone unload in an orderly fashion, you will have 15 minutes to unload your car at your marked space. You then must move your car out of the market area. Please don’t park or block the emissions station driveway, they are very patient with out once-a-month craziness. In the event you are late for set up, you will be assigned an alternate spot to allow the traffic to flow smoothly.
- Break down: begins at 2 pm. No early departures as it disrupts the flow and isn’t fair to other vendors. You will need to pick up and dispose of all trash in your boot area – please use the dumpster in the back for your garbage. Please do not use the dumpster for furniture, boxes, etc.
- Breaks: if you need to leave your spot, please arrange for coverage
- Marketing: We advertise the market in the newspaper, on KSL.com, craigslist, Twitter and Facebook, our blog (www.abode-abode.blogspot.com), hand out flyers at the store and put up signs in the area. We expect our vendors to advertise as well and we will email you a flyer to distribute to friends and family, additionally, post on facebook and twitter. When you register you will receive signs to post in your area. Marketing is essential to the success of the market and no matter where you live; people will come to the market. Please remove all signs you put up after the market.
- Logistics: The fence is not ours, do not post or lean anything on the fence along the south side of the property
There is no smoking within 50 feet of the market
Clothing is to be displayed on racks or tables
We'd love to have you participate in the flea market and encourage you to enjoy market with us!
2012 market dates:
October 20** (depending on the weather)
I’ve read them and I agree with them (the policies, that is)
1720 S. 900 E.
Tues-Fri 11am to 7 pm
Sat 11 am to 6 pm
Abode flea market policies
(in a nutshell)
- Show up
- Be on time
- Provide pictures and descriptions
- Market the market (flyers, signs, posters, twitter, facebook, email, craigslist, KSL)
- Substitutions must be approved by abode
- No early departures