Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holy cannoli

Now that I have your attention I can barely contain myself - and if I keep this up nothing will be able to contain me either!

I'm a sucker for great chocolate.  Not good chocolate, not passable (think grocery store aisle fare) chocolate, but GREAT innovative concoctions.

In my quest for the local, secondhand and handmade this year I found Daniel's Fine Chocolates 4699 S Holladay Blvd.  They are a family run venture in the former location of Nest and they are definitely worth the trip (stocking stuffers anyone?).  They have things I have never seen before like gummy flowers and butterflies and chocolate dipped Gran Marnier dark chocolate pecans - OK stop it or I won't be able to sleep tonight.

worth the trip?  yay, verily

Shop local, secondhand & handmade

this year!

No comments: