Tuesday, December 20, 2011

When the dog bites, when the bee stings

via
Here is what I plan to do tonight

Recipe from here

PRETZEL TOFFEE CHOCOLATE BARK

Ingredients: 

4 cups of dark or milk chocolate (I used Lindt couverture chocolate, but any nice chocolate will work!)
1 cup of pretzel bits, crushed into pieces (I used my hands to crush them like a female wrestler)
1/4 cup (or more, to taste) of toffee bits (I used Hershey's Skor bits, which I believe is called Heath, in America)

Make it!

1. Melt the chocolate until smooth and beautiful.
2. Pour onto parchment papered large baking sheet. Spread with spatula to even it out on pan.
3. Sprinkle pretzels and toffee bits all over it!
4. Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes until set, or in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Remove from freezer and chop with a knife or break up into pieces with clean hands!

Note: Keep pieces refrigerated until serving time. If giving as a gift, make sure to let the giftee know to keep the bark in the fridge!


Giving these to the neighbors (if there's any left) - shhhh don't tell!


Give local, secondhand & handmade

this year!


No comments: