Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Valentines day!

It's February! Oh, how I love February. (usually)
That means no more January blues, and spring will be upon us soon. Hooray!

That also means Valentines day is coming up, love it or hate it!
Stop by Abode Vintage to get your sweetie, family and friends, or yourself the perfect vintage Valentines gift!
Abode really is your one stop shop for vintage gifts!

Here's a cute idea! Give your loved ones their gift in one of these amazing vintage boxes.


Don't forget that we have a whole clothing area for your Valentines day wear!
(We even have some pretty cute vintage lingerie. ;) )

Accessories, clothes, furniture and more! We really have it all here at Abode!





1 comment:

Linda de Azevedo said...

Please give me a call and let me know if you still have the Kraft cheese box...please hold it for me! I am a consigner so you have my number! Love those old boxes!