Monday, June 07, 2010

june market premier babyggear

OK, I just can't contain my excitement about june's market!!!  here is a new vendor - check out her fun and funky creations.  You'll find her and much more at market on 6/19 . . . see you there!

Here is a little bit about the creator of babyggear:  "When my son was born I fell in love with all things small. As he grew I naturally kept looking for clothes and toys that fit our style. But alas I couldn't find it. So I made it.



babyGgear is just that my baby Gauge's gear. It started out small with a few tie onesies and a couple sock monsters but has evolved into a shop full of goodies for boys, girls, newborns, infants and toddlers. And my new line just for baby Mama's."




1 comment:

Ruthann Hertel said...

Thank you so much for the shout out!! I am very excited for June 19th and the rest of the summers markets! See you then!
Ruthann
babyGgear