Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MARKET for a good cause

We have a new vendor this MARKET - Hailey.  She makes cupcakes and diaper cakes (OK, don't get confused here).  She has more on her mind than just typical MARKET fun . . . here is what she said:

"My husband and I are trying to adopt a baby, and so I have a darling friend who suggested doing a fundraiser/boutique for us. She heard about the flea market at Abode, and called me to tell me what a great location it would be for it. I have friends and family members all making things to donate to help us raise money, and everything that we sell will have one of our pass-a-long cards with our contact information on it, so if anybody knows anyone who is pregnant and considering adoption can contact us!



My sister is the mastermind behind all the darling hair clippies and wipe cases. I have enjoyed baking as long as I can remember, and I love doing anything crafty!


I am really excited to come to the flea market and get the word out!"










Come to MARKET, feast your eyes on fabulous finds, eat some luscious cupcakes and be a part of this family's future.

No comments: